Creating a retirement plan isn’t just about dollars and cents. It’s about designing a lifestyle that you enjoy and spending time with those who are most important to you. At Strata Capital, our number one priority is helping you design a plan for retirement that will give you the confidence to live every day like it’s Saturday.
- Paint a picture of what retired life will look like, what will you do, and where will you go.
- Work together to figure out how much it will cost
- Create a plan for how you’ll pay for it
- Design an investment plan that makes you feel confident
- Review annually and adjust so that you can continue living your best life
Retirement is a big decision. Wouldn’t it be great if you could see the impact of your decisions before you made them? With Strata Capital’s retirement planning process, you could.
- Retirement readiness assessment – shows you your best retirement age and earliest possible retirement age
- Investment and savings plan to get to your number
- Understanding your pension options
- Understanding Social Security and the best way to take it
- Understanding how your income and assets leading up to Medicare eligibility will affect your Medicare costs
- Understanding your cashflow, expenses, and how it will change in retirement
- Understanding your risks in retirement and creating a plan to manage them
Already in Retirement
Retirement should be stress-free. Helping you feel confident in the decisions you’ve made and maximizing what you have is what we do.
- Recreating your paycheck by planning how much to take, from which source, and when.
- Helping you plan the best way to take required minimum distributions (RMDs)
- Helping you understand your Medicare premiums and how to minimize the cost
- Asset allocation and creation of a portfolio that minimizes risks and costs and maximizes return and confidence while aligning with your risk appetite and plan
- Tax considerations and minimizing taxes on your investments
- Legacy creation and gifting
- Charitable giving